:bar(...)

Ingela Anderton ingela@REDACTED
Thu Sep 26 15:47:57 CEST 2002

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi wrote:
> Lovely idea. Can we have it for R9 :)
We will not be implementing anything new and unthought of for R9,
however lovely it might be. (Also I am not sure I think this suggestion
would be lovely.) Actually the implementing phase of R9 is over now, we
are integrating, fixing bugs and other wrapping it up
activities...

--
/m.v.h Ingela

Ericsson AB - OTP team