Eddieware.org domain name lost and question about Enhanced DNS

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Sep 11 11:00:11 CEST 2002

Hello,

It seems that Eddieware.org domain name has been lost.
I am pretty sure I have been there very soon but it need lead to an
advertissement page.

I am trying to dig into this complex tool. To make it a little less complex, I
wanted to separate the dns server so I can use it as an independant module.
I manage to compile it. Launch does not output any message, but it does not
seem to answer DNS request at all (Bind 4.x configuration file style).

If someone has previous experience using Eddieware Enhanced DNS, maybe we
could see together what is wrong.

Thank you in advance.

--
Mickaël Rémond