Behaviours

Alex Peake apeake@REDACTED
Sun Sep 8 18:20:39 CEST 2002

Thank you Francesco.

I guess the answer is that there is nothing "of a tutorial nature".

I was looking for more of:

What is a behaviour? When do you need one? How do you build one?

(I saw a quote from Joe Armstrong something of the nature that -- in Erlang you do not need objects
because you have behaviours -- so I wanted to explore what this meant)

Alex