Emacs major mode, IDEs, tools?

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Sep 4 19:08:24 CEST 2002

Marc,

 I have an Eclipse plugin I have been working on at
erlide.sourceforge.net. It's somewhat usable at the
moment.

 Whats in CVS is coming along nicely. Erlang Projects,
Code Help, make support etc. I was expecting to finish
up sometime ago but someone broke into my house and
stold my computer. As soon as I get another one I will
get going on it. I had just finished up the beam file
parser for the code completion when my box got taken,
fortunatly its all on sourceforge.  I expect to be
done about a few weeks after I get a new box.

As to an erlang emacs mode there is one included in
the Erlang/OTP distrobution. Its not bad really. If
you would like I also have a syntax file for Jedit
around someplace if you use that.

Thanks,
Eric

--- Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom