ANN: Erlang style sheet for a2ps

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Tue Sep 3 11:04:07 CEST 2002

Matthias Lang <matthias@REDACTED> writes:

> Johan Garpendahl writes:
>
>  > I have a style sheet for a2ps that I would like to share.
>  > I thought it could be a good idea to beta-test it here before sending
>  > it to the a2ps maintainers.
>
> I didn't even know a2ps had pretty printing. Cool. In case I'm not
> alone in my ignorance about a2ps, here's what I did to install and use the
> stylesheet:

Something else that I only found out about recently is Emacs's
"ps-print-buffer-with-faces" command, that generates postscript from
your buffer with all the same colours. (Do C-u before you call it to
print to a file.)

To make the colours really come out nicely when printed, I do a bunch
of (ps-extend-face ...) tweaks in my .emacs.

-Luke