Linkmania!

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Fri Nov 22 20:58:09 CET 2002

Weekend amusement!

I keep thinking of things I was bending people's ears about over
post-conference beers, so here are some nice URLs:

keywiz.el - Educational software for programmers.
  http://www.ifa.au.dk/~harder/keywiz.el

IP over Avian Carriers - specification, and an implementation (surely
the best hack of all time!)
  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1149.txt (spec)
  http://www.blug.linux.no/rfc1149/   (implementation - see pictures!)

Multics Emacs History/Design/Implemenation - history of an early
Emacs editor taking over an operating system bit by bit :-)
  http://www.multicians.org/mepap.html

Connection Machine Lisp - amazing paper about language extensions for
programming on a computer made up of zillions of small processors:
  http://www.bluetail.com/~luke/misc/ConnectionMachineLisp.pdf

Cheers,
Luke