badarith in handle_event of debugger/src/dbg_ui_win.erl

Thierry Mallard thierry.mallard@REDACTED
Fri Nov 15 19:01:38 CET 2002

Greetings,

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 09:38:21AM -0500, Julian Fondren wrote:
> under Erlang/OTP R9B
> (Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.2 [source] [hipe] [shared heap]
> [threads:0])
> I get the following error immediately upon interaction
> with the window created by debugger:start()
>
>  {badarith,[{dbg_ui_mon_win,handle_event,2},{dbg_ui_mon,loop,1}]}

I think this may be the same bug as reported October 26th. In my case,
the problem seemed specific to IceWM window manager, under Linux OS.

If that's your case too, I'd suggest you try another window manager just
to test if that solves your problem.

Hope this helps..

With kind regards,

--