small optimization story

isaac gouy igouy@REDACTED
Wed Nov 13 23:55:34 CET 2002

Thank goodness someone who knows Erlang has done a
little work on those Language Shootout benchmarks.

I contributed some implementations just because the
tests didn't have Erlang implementations. It would be
great if someone who knew what they were doing
replaced those ;-)

If I remember correctly, the main problem for Erlang
with the Win32 Shootout is redirected file input from
a windows command line - that makes Erlang fail 8 of
the benchmarks.

The problems has been mentioned previously -
Re: difference between unix and windows erlang?
Re: Erl.exe input