missing banner on Solaris

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Wed Nov 13 16:57:18 CET 2002

Kostis,

Hmmm... I only built the shared heap version because I understood
it would only add an optional version of the emulator which I
could use if and when I was ready to play with it.   If there is
no -noshared type of switch I guess I should rebuild it.

Obviously there is some mismatch between what has been documented
and also implemented in erlexec.c and what gets installed.  What
is the long term intention?

	-Vance