mod_esi:deliver

Jozsef Berces (QCZ) Jozsef.Berces@REDACTED
Tue Nov 5 15:56:41 CET 2002

It seems that mod_esi:deliver(SessionID, "") marks the end. Is it documented or I was simply blind?

BR,
Jozsef

-----Original Message-----
From: Jozsef Berces (QCZ) [mailto:Jozsef.Berces@REDACTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 14:19
To: Erlang-Questions (E-mail)
Subject: mod_esi:deliver

Hi,

When I use this new mod_esi:deliver callback, it seems that the server does not know when to end the connection towards the browser (or vice versa, I am not a http expert). So the browser is just waiting (the globe is whirling in IE) then either I stop the transfer or some timeout ends it. Is there any way to tell the erlang httpd that all the data has been supplied by the callback?

Thanks in advance,
Jozsef