Erlang communities and Activities report

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed May 15 13:24:21 CEST 2002

As Matthias mentioned, there is a comprehensive list of Erlang links at

http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Erlang/

It contains projects, products (ongoing and terminated), research,
commercial support, articles, thesis, conferences, contributions, and
all links relating to Erlang I was able to find. There are a couple
hundred links right now, which should approach 300 as soon as I have a
couple of days over to add them. Until then, if you have any links feel
free to add them yourself in the add section or email them to me (The
latter might take longer to include them).

Regards,
Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com