ANN: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (2nd edition)

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Mon May 13 12:09:33 CEST 2002

C.Reinke writes:

 >   The 2nd edition of the Haskell Communities and Activities Report
 >   is now available (PDF,Postscript,HTML) at:

 >       http://www.haskell.org/communities/
[...]

 > I would very much like to see a similar effort in the Erlang
 > Community (or does it exist already?).

There are two places where this information is collected:

  http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Erlang/
  http://www.erlang.org/links.html

The former is pretty comprehensive (it lists most of the projects you
wondered about), the latter is a little more selective.

Matthias