getting to yaws

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Sun Jun 30 19:29:09 CEST 2002

On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 12:27:35PM +0200, Per Hedeland wrote:
> Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi wrote:
> >
> >I think Klacke has gone on holiday and shutdown his machine on the way out
> >:)
>
> Well, Klacke *has* gone on holiday,

I have, brought a faulty modem wire though ....

> but his machine is up - so I guess
> yaws must have crashed,

It's worse than that, I was so stressed when packing for holidays, so
I must have simply - not started - or even stopped - yaws before
leaving.

> oh horror!:-) He probably didn't follow all the
> OTP design rules for robust systems...:-)

I did, the only thing that's missing is heart, and tobbe has
just added that.

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control