yaws 0.51

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Sun Jun 30 18:51:35 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 03:46:26PM +0200, Klacke wrote:
> new yaws release again 0.51 ... living by the internet rules,
> release often and early
>
> Relnotes at http://yaws.hyber.org

And ... ehhumm, it seems I made some minor fuckups just
before going on holiday, I didn't start the yaws web server
on my home server before leaving ... or rather .. I stopped it :-)

Anyway, ppp/ssh from my country house, the webserver is up again
and the above link should work.

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control