Fun syntax & language feature poll

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Tue Jul 30 13:06:08 CEST 2002

Apart from being against all new things  :-)

In my opinion it should be better with functionality where you can keep to
a certain version of a module in the function call (making it possible to
extend to having more than two versions) and only program with that feature
where it is necessary.

/Lennart