extra console/shell

Tomas Abrahamsson tab@REDACTED
Mon Jul 22 00:15:16 CEST 2002

>> Wait a mo...
>> http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200105/msg00019.html
>> by Tomas Abrahamsson.
>
> I think it is a very useful application - maybe it should be published among
> the other user contributions!

It is now published as a user contribution, reshd-1.2.
The version on the user contribution web contains some
bugfixes.

I also submitted another package I had lying around:
py_interface. This is like JInterface but for Python.
It acts as a hidden node, it is written entirely in
Python, it is can to send/receive messages and it can
do rpc:call. It translates Erlang types into Python
types, and vice versa, as far as possible.

/Tomas