Erlang RPM for Mandrake 8.2 -testing-

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Jul 17 18:19:22 CEST 2002

Thierry Mallard <thierry@REDACTED>:

> Anyway, as I didn't find Erlang R8B1 RPMs for Mandrake 8.2, I've tried
> to build one. It's my first RPM, so things may be wrong..
>
> If anyone has the opportunity to have a look at it, and send some
> feedback, please do so  ;-)

This seems to work for me. I need to do some more test.

It would be great to have this RPM added into the Linux Mandrake distribution.
The Mandrake Club now allow volonteer to submit third parties RPM for
integration in the distribution. If you agree, I can, as a mandrake club member,
submit your RPM on your behalf.

--
Mickaël Rémond