gen_server, gen_tcp question

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Jul 17 16:50:13 CEST 2002

Kent,

 Thanks, I eventually found it lol. Btw, this is one
of the most readable pieces of erlang code that I have
yet seen. Its also very well documented. I am
extreamly impressed overall, not what it does so much
but in how well its coded. If nothing else it sets a
goal for me to shoot for in my own code.

Thanks,
Eric