extra console/shell

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Mon Jul 1 07:57:08 CEST 2002

Hi folks,

I wonder if there is (or if you think too there should be) a general way to
connect to an erlang node via additional consoles, creating several
unrelated shells.

If my memory serves me right, on Solaris there is a to_erl utility, but I
think it only allows connecting to the active shell, not create a new one.

Is this something that others have missed? Is it reasonable to implement (in
terms of effort)?

Thanks. Best regards,
Vlad