SNMP MIB compiler for Windows version

Daniel Chen Hongwei hongwei.chen@REDACTED
Tue Feb 19 17:27:02 CET 2002

Hello,

          I am a new user to OTP. After I install the OTP R8B in my PC(Windows 98), I follows the SNMP User Guide to try compiling MIBs.It failed even for standard MIBs included in directory of .\lib\snmp-3.3.3\mibs. Is there any environment variable should be set before we run snmp:c("RFC-1212") in Erlang shell? Or how can we run the compiler under Windows?

I got the following error info:
10> snmp:c("RFC-1212").
RFC-1212.mib: 9: Error: syntax error before: 'OBJECT-TYPE'
{error,compilation_failed}

The same error info is got if I run "erlc RFC-1212.mib" under DOS:
RFC-1212.mib: 9: Error: syntax error before: 'OBJECT-TYPE'