Node connections

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Feb 13 14:39:52 CET 2002

Hi again,

Looks like I have some time to think about things! ;-)

I don't remember reading anything about this, but the question should have
had come up before... If an Erlang node is configured to keep connections
with all nodes it comes in contact with, does it permanently occupy sockets
for those connections? If yes, how can one disconnect from just some nodes,
without restarting? (I am referring to connections for the Erlang
distribution mechanism, not gen_tcp)

thanks. regards,
Vlad