how to include OTP defiened applications in resourse file

Suresh S sureshsaragadam@REDACTED
Tue Dec 31 09:59:11 CET 2002

Hi Ulf,

nice of u for ur mail which well describes mod
attribute in a resourse file.

According to your mail( can be seen below) the mod is
not necessery and we need to make use of attribute
'included_applications'  in resourse file if an
application inculdes sub-applications

Here in my applicaiton i make use OTP defined
applications say SASL , EVA , MNESIA ...

So In this case do i need to use mod key attribute or
include_applicaiton attribute ,

now my resourse file applicatoin attribute is defined
this way
{applications, [kernel,stdlib]}

do i have to difene for SASL, EVA , MNESIA like
{applications, [kernel,stdlib,sasl,eva,mnesia]}

Thanking u

suresh s

 --- Wiger Ulf <ulf.wiger@REDACTED> wrote: > Hi
Suresh,