Mr martin Re: how to retrive registered processes of user application running on a node

Suresh S sureshsaragadam@REDACTED
Thu Dec 26 07:26:52 CET 2002

Hi martin,

My requirement goes like this ,
I need to keep track of all the processes may be
registered processes of my application or a particular
module in my application

Is there is any utility suits my requirement

Thanking u

regards
suresh s

Suresh,