Erl-interface

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie@REDACTED
Thu Dec 12 04:54:48 CET 2002

>>>>> "rr" == Robert Raschke <r.raschke@REDACTED> writes:

rr> here is some of my work in progress trying to wrap up a larger
rr> library (reduced to math.h's sin() and pow() for demonstration
rr> purposes :-) that I would like to access from Erlang.

If you haven't looked at it, you might want to look at the Erlang
Driver Toolkit, EDTK.  I wrote a paper about it for the Erlang
workshop at the ACM PLI 2002 conference this year in Pittsburgh.

The paper and the source code is available at
http://www.snookles.com/erlang/edtk/.  I have a large amount of extra
documentation I'm nearly finished with -- I can get you a copy ahead
of the "1.0" release if you're curious.

-Scott