Mobile Erlang?

Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED
Wed Dec 11 16:51:10 CET 2002

>   Not currently, though Chandru and I were musing on what it would take to
>   compile Erlang for Symbian the other day - it would be pretty darned cool :)

What is a typical set of resources (CPU speed, memory) that these cell
phones offer? Is there something like a common denominator?

And how would that compare to a minimum Erlang system, I read
about 2 MB in the FAQ 8.8 entry..

Sorry, to bother you - I really have to do my homework first
and read somewhat through the mobile phone vendor specs.

Regards,
Marc