Mnesia question

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi Chandrashekhar.Mullaparthi@REDACTED
Mon Dec 9 09:52:18 CET 2002

The error message basically is that the module trex_sh is not loaded. Check
that the module is loaded. Here is an example checking that the kernel
module is loaded.

1> m(kernel).
Module kernel compiled: Date: April 12 2002, Time: 05.57
Compiler options:  [v3,
                    debug_info,
                    {i,"/clearcase/otp/erts/lib/kernel/src/../include"},
                    {outdir,"/clearcase/otp/erts/lib/kernel/src/../ebin"},
                    {cwd,'/clearcase/otp/erts/lib/kernel/src'}]
Object file: D:\PROGRA~1\ERL51~1.1/lib/kernel-2.7.2/ebin/kernel.beam
Exports:
         config_change/3
         init/1
         module_info/0