httpd_example

Jilani Khaldi jilani.khaldi@REDACTED
Sat Aug 31 10:57:30 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I have OTP installed and working fine on my Windows 98 box. When I call
http://localhost:8888/cgi-bin/erl/httpd_example/get
with the browser I see the page as expected.
But when I have moved the file "http_example.beam"
from c:\programs\erl\lib\inets-2.6.7\ebin
to c:\var\tmp\server_root\cgi-bin

I get:

Internal Server Error

I have done some changes in some files but I can't get it working.
Where and do I have to change to get httpd_example.beam (and other *.beam) to perform from:
c:\var\tmp\server_root\cgi-bin?

Thank you.

--
Jilani Khaldi