Section numbering using xmerl:export

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Fri Aug 30 11:14:31 CEST 2002

Thanks for the replies Ulf,

I think I get your point here:
Why walk over the bridge to get water (XSLT) when you have Erlang ? :-)
At first I thought XSLT was something really good, but reading things like:

"XML Matters: Transcending the limits of DOM, SAX, and XSLT ",
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-matters14.html

gives me an impression that it could be better using a good functional
programming language instead.

/Mikael