Section numbering using xmerl:export

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Fri Aug 30 10:23:52 CEST 2002

>From: "Mikael Karlsson" <mikael.karlsson@REDACTED>
>
>Thanks for the reply and code Vlad,
>as far as I understand the xmerl:export(Data, Callback) does the similar
>as your example, but that instead of a fun you provide a Callback
>module which implement every tag you want to transform as a function:

Hi,

I wrote that function just because I thought export wouldn't give me what I
needed, but it is possible that I didn't dig deep enough into xmerl...

I hope Ulf or Richard can confirm if I'm right or wrong: can xmerl:export be
used to return another XML structure too? The examples only return text
representing the XML or HTML, so I might have been mislead into thinking
that this is all xmerl:export can do...

best regards,
Vlad