Mnesia table events

Sivakumar Krishnasamy ksivakumar@REDACTED
Wed Aug 14 16:47:10 CEST 2002

Hi all,
    I have created a table, which is replicated in 2 nodes ..say Node A and Node B. If I insert a value in Node A, then it's is replicated in Node B.
    Is it possible to subscribe for capturing table events in Node B, to capture table events When I perform table operations like write/delete in Node A for the replicated table.
    When I tried the above scenario, I am getting events only in Node A, and node B doesn't seems to generate any table events, when its replicated table is accessed in Node A.

Regards,
Sivakumar Krishnasamy.