undocumented modules in OTP

James Hague jamesh@REDACTED
Wed Aug 14 16:13:02 CEST 2002

>perhaps it is possible to think of it now?
there where mistakes made in the beginning (impossible
>to correct now :-(, but it is not neccessary to repeat
>the same mistakes again.

On that note, are we ever going to be able to get rid of deprecated modules
like crypto and some of the others?  And what about all the ancient
functions in lists, for example, that are from the pre-fun days?

It would be nice to get rid of them at some point.  The Erlang distribution
keeps growing in size; it would be pleasant to reverse the trend a bit.  The
more stuff that's in there, the more daunting it is.