Shock horror

Denise Stack (EEI) denise.stack@REDACTED
Tue Apr 30 07:42:28 CEST 2002

Hi,
this could almost be amusing, if it didn't reinforce the opinion that
Erlang is getting more complex with each release....

I ran anal:go(all) using a version of R7B and found that firstly I had
to change the source code from xref:analyse/3 to xref:analyze/3.
Somewhere between tools-1.6.3 and tools-2.0.1 the undocumented
introduction of the alternate forms took place. Then the numbers of
exported function calls of each type seems to have increased to a rather
large degree:

Current complexity= 7418
4185 functions do not need to be exported
2070 functions can be moved
1163 functions cannot be moved

/Denise.