Erlang language issues

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Mon Apr 22 14:55:41 CEST 2002

> > So as an alternative to block comments I'd happily consider "literate
> > Erlang" where the comment convention is reversed.

>this is surly a better solution than block comments.

If I may add my 0.02 euros ;-) I like the idea, but there is still a
problem: code needs sometimes be reformatted too... it might not be a big
issue when writing new code, but for maintenance, it is a pain not to have
Emacs -- so it should be noted then thet Emacs Erlang mode should be aware
of the % signs and keep them in the right place, even iserting them when
appropriate.

But I feel this gets things more complicated than they should be...

regards
Vlad