pri queue manager/attached .erl file - spawned process exitin g

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi Chandrashekhar.Mullaparthi@REDACTED
Fri Apr 19 17:45:45 CEST 2002

Vance has pointed out why your infinite recursion isn't working. On windows,
when you start an erlang shell, sasl isn't automatically started.

At the command line, start the sasl application

application:start(sasl).

5> qmpri:start([1,2,3,4]).
Queue: [1,2,3,4]
<0.55.0>
6>
=CRASH REPORT==== 19-Apr-2002::16:49:39 ===
  crasher:
    pid: <0.55.0>
    registered_name: []
    error_info: {undef,[{qm,qm,[[1,2,3,4]]},{proc_lib,init_p,5}]}
    initial_call: {qm,qm,[[1,2,3,4]]}
    ancestors: [<0.33.0>]
    messages: []
    links: []