c Merritt <cyberlync@REDACTED>

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Thu Apr 18 17:37:22 CEST 2002

I was wondaring why every one was posting replies
that agreed with me so closly, then I
realized my typo ->

  'Thus you would be able to use these without some,
 possibly extensive, modifications.'

 should have read ->

   'Thus you would not be able to use these without
 some, possibly extensive, modifications.'

   This will teach me not to review my comments
 before posting.

 Let me restate my point, we have a decent single
 line comment, it maybe a bit diffrent but it
 works. The only thing we would probably get
 from adding '//' style comments is some
 minor amount of confusion. There seems to
 be no ROI for this addition. Now that being
 said, I like the idea of multiline comments
 very much.