Telecom & Mnesia - Call Detail Record Collection

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Thu Apr 11 11:22:28 CEST 2002

Hi Martin,

My experience is that disk_copies work extremely well until you run
out of RAM.
disk_only_copies seem to consume memory relative the database size and
run out of steam far to early for really large databases.

I have a similiar problem like your CDR problem and for this purpose I
 use Berkeley db which is performing well even with very large
databases.

This however, does not give you a distributed database.
My intention is to combine Berkeley db with mnesia transaction
management, but this is really just an idea at this stage due to lack
of time.

/Per

> Hello All,
>     I am working for a small telephony company here in the States.
The only