edoc structure

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Apr 3 10:23:00 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I have looked at JDox, a XML format for JavaDoc, and tried to adapt it to
Erlang and EDoc. Please look at the result and figure out what I forgot
about and what is superfluous. I used a simple outline format instead of a
real DTD because it's so much simpler to read.

The point in using this representation as output from the edoc parser is
that afterwards several transformations might be applied in order to produce
different documentation types (more or less technical or detailed, different
styles, different kinds of output).

have fun!
Vlad

MSN Photos är det enklaste sättet att dela ut och skriva ut foton:
http://photos.msn.se/Support/WorldWide.aspx