Hipe question

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Wed Sep 26 22:49:18 CEST 2001

The module 'hipe' should be used directly only by diehard
experimentalists. For normal use, just write "c(my_module, [native])" in
the shell. This will create a .beam file, which also contains the native
code as a chunk. Whenever such a file is loaded (in a HiPE-enabled
system), the native code will be used if possible (i.e., if it was
created on the same kind of system - sparc/solaris or x86/linux) rather
than the Beam code (which is also included in the file). Of course, if
you use the shell "c(...)" function, the module will be autoloaded.

"Just like that!"

	/Richard

Richard Carlsson (richardc@REDACTED)   (This space intentionally left blank.)
E-mail: Richard.Carlsson@REDACTED	WWW: http://www.csd.uu.se/~richardc/