ASN.1 question

Pedro Jeria (ERV) Pedro.Jeria@REDACTED
Tue Sep 25 09:26:21 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm trying to compile one ASN.1 module (with asn1ct BER) but it seems that OTP does not handle the ASN.1 type 'CLASS' correctly. Therefore I have a question: How can I redesign for ex. the following code so it would compile:

TimeAndTimezone {PARAMETERS-BOUND : bound}::= OCTET STRING (SIZE(
	bound.&minTimeAndTimezoneLength .. bound.&maxTimeAndTimezoneLength))

PARAMETERS-BOUND ::= CLASS
{
	&minTimeAndTimezoneLength			INTEGER,
	&maxTimeAndTimezoneLength			INTEGER
}
WITH SYNTAX
{
	MINIMUM-FOR-TIME-AND-TIMEZONE			&minTimeAndTimezoneLength
	MAXIMUM-FOR-TIME-AND-TIMEZONE			&maxTimeAndTimezoneLength
}
capSpecificBoundSet PARAMETERS-BOUND ::=
{
	MINIMUM-FOR-TIME-AND-TIMEZONE		       8
	MAXIMUM-FOR-TIME-AND-TIMEZONE		       8
}