Hipe compilation on Linux x86

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Mon Sep 17 12:59:47 CEST 2001

"Happi" replied to Mickael:

Just in case it was not 100% clear from Happi's reply, the recommended
way to build a HiPE-enabled Erlang/OTP system is to do:

	./configure --enable-hipe
	./make

("make hlib" is a shortcut added just for the convenience of HiPE developers
 to compile only the lib/hipe subdirectory.  Unless one decides to modify
 a file in that subdirectory, not recommeded btw, there is no reason to use
 the "make hlib" shortcut).

Kostis.