Mnesia Traffic

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Oct 25 07:55:19 CEST 2001

Martin,

You probably want to look at the new R8 feature for hidden nodes.
>From the R8 release notes:

	Kernel

	Hidden Erlang nodes and hidden global groups have been
	introduced. This makes it possible to establish hidden
	connections between Erlang nodes. See global_group(3)
	and erl(1).

	The distribution mechanisms are generally improved to
	meet demands for larger networks of distributed Erlang
	nodes.

There was a thread on the list in April starting here:

	http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200104/msg00065.html

  -Vance

Vance Shipley
Motivity Telecom Inc.