The update R7B-4 is released (MacOsX.1 compile problem)

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Thu Oct 18 00:41:15 CEST 2001

We haven't tested on OS X for a while. I just got the Mac OS X 10.1
final CD and will try this out next week. I will also fix the last
things to make OS X part of our daily build and test to ensure that
future snapshots will be tested on OS X.

kent