Q: xmerl 0.15 xpath fails to match the following - why?

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Wed Oct 17 09:48:31 CEST 2001

I've never really used XPATH myself... I only wrote the code
based on the spec, and tried to run some fake tests... :-/

I remember that Mickael Remond highlighted the fact that XPATH
didn't represent the root node properly. The somewhat cludgy
solution was to have XPATH wrap the XML structure returned by
xmerl_scan with an #xmerlDocument{} (or similar) record.

Perhaps Mickael has some good examples of how to use XPATH?
(I know ESoap uses it.)

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Senior System Architect                      mob: +46 70 519 81 95