Wings 0.70 patch

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu@REDACTED
Wed Oct 3 13:36:51 CEST 2001

Hi,

I've played a little with Wings, and it's great!

Since my 3 button mouse seems not to be recognized as such, I found a small bug in using Alt-Button1 to emulate Button3... Here comes the patch in wings.erl

1009,1010c1009,1015
< translate_event(#mousebutton{button=1,x=X,y=Y,state=?SDL_PRESSED}, St) ->
<     ignore;
---
> translate_event(#mousebutton{button=1,x=X,y=Y,state=?SDL_PRESSED}=Mb, St) ->
>     case sdl_keyboard:getModState() of
>  Mod when Mod band ?ALT_BITS =/= 0 ->
>      translate_event(Mb#mousebutton{button=2}, St);
>  _ ->
>          ignore
>     end;

Have a nice day,