Erlang and SOAP

Erik Reitsma (ELN) Erik.Reitsma@REDACTED
Tue Nov 20 15:16:14 CET 2001

Hi all,

I am trying to get SOAP to work with Erlang. I have found the idx-esoap package, but it requires xmerl 0.11, which then needs to be patched.

I could not get esoap to work with xmerl 0.15 (the current version), at least the test gave an error and no result. I tried to apply the patch manually, but that did not work either.

Does anybody know whether idx-esoap should work with xmerl 0.15? Or does anyody have xmerl 0.11 somewhere? Or an xmerl version that works with idx-esoap 0.1.0 (latest version as far as I know)? Any other suggestions?

*Erik.