messages lost?

Gordon Beaton not@REDACTED
Thu Nov 8 15:17:26 CET 2001

On 8 Nov 2001 14:00:41 GMT, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> I noticed that there are more messages in the online archive than in
> my mailbox (including one that I sent myself... I did receive later
> messages, so it can't be just mail delay...

For a few hours between nov 6 and nov 7 there was a problem with the
machine running the mailing list software. During that time some
messages did not get sent to subscribers; they did end up in the
archive however.

/gordon

--
[ do not send me private copies of your followups ]
g o r d o n . b e a t o n @ e r i c s s o n . c o m