strange behavior on port send

Garry Hodgson garry@REDACTED
Fri May 18 20:43:52 CEST 2001

Garry Hodgson (that's me) wrote:

> i'm trying to interface to an external application, and having
> some problems.  i'm using code derived from the "Section 4. Ports"
> example in the interoperability tutorial.

errrrr....uhhhhhh....never mind.

<stops to wipe egg off face>

i'd done something stupid, adding a debug statement at the end
of the encode() routine, so the wrong value was ascribed to the
function.
that'll teach me to read the error message more carefully.

sorry.

--
Garry Hodgson                   sometimes we ride on your horses
Senior Hacker                   sometimes we walk alone