Heap based mutable arrays?

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Wed May 2 14:09:31 CEST 2001

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Thomas Lindgren wrote:

>erl_lint could perhaps be extended to warn about bad use of old
>versions.)

This issue was subject to some "heated" debate (that is to say, we
didn't agree on very much) on the erlang list in November:

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200011/msg00031.html

Just thought I'd mention it, so we don't have to repeat all the
arguments again... (:

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Senior System Architect                      mob: +46 70 519 81 95