Fun with Erlang (was Re: Stand Alone Erlang for Windows. yet again)

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Thu Mar 15 21:09:02 CET 2001

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Chris Pressey wrote:

>So my question to the list is if anyone knows of any other games or
>loosely fun-related projects in Erlang.

I don't know -- would the AXD 301 ATM switch count?
I've had great fun here.  (:

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Senior System Architect                      mob: +46 70 519 81 95