Stand Alone Erlang for Windows. yet again

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Mar 15 16:58:20 CET 2001

SAE is supported in the Beam emulator for Windows in R7B. Just as for Unix,
there are no tools included in OTP. There is an example Makefile for Windows in
erts/sae/src.

R8 might be possible to build on Windows without a Unix system.
We are working on it.

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P